Well...I have a new series addiction. And it comes really close to that of Twilight. The first book is called Poison Study. It is so original and filled with twists and turns with lots of action and of course a little romance. The second book is Magic Study and the third is Fire Study which I am waiting patiently on the library to get in. I think I may have to buy it. The best thing is that you don't have to wait for a new release and you can read all three in a row. Please tell me what you think after you read it. I will be interested in knowing if you love it too.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
New Book Obsession
Well...I have a new series addiction. And it comes really close to that of Twilight. The first book is called Poison Study. It is so original and filled with twists and turns with lots of action and of course a little romance. The second book is Magic Study and the third is Fire Study which I am waiting patiently on the library to get in. I think I may have to buy it. The best thing is that you don't have to wait for a new release and you can read all three in a row. Please tell me what you think after you read it. I will be interested in knowing if you love it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
can't wait!!
Thanks for the info on these books. They look good! I've been ichin for a new read.
Finally read Poison Study. I loved it. I started Saturday night and finished it last night. The plot was very original and kept me pulled in from the start. Valek was everything a great male lead should be. I would love to see it made into a movie, (just not by the same people that made Twilight.) The only person I could picture being Valek is Hugh Jackman, probably cause we just saw Wolverine, but I think he is too old. I had a hard time casting Yelana too, I kept picturing her as Kristen Stewart, gee I wonder why? :) Any other suggestions?
Anyway, I can't wait to start Magic Study.
Post a Comment