Well...got some news yesterday. It appears Adelyn has Scoliosis! We had to go get Xrays done of her back yesterday and sure enough...I saw it with my own eyes...it was crooked. The doctor should contact us today or Monday and let us know what's next. I will let you all know.
On a lighter note, Haley got braces yesterday! She is not all that happy with how tender it is, and she was having trouble saying a few words, but I am sure she will get used to it all in a few days.
She is auditioning for the school play Suessical in two weeks and would like a principal role so she has to do a solo. Hopefully, all will be well by then.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so sorry! What a scary thing - ahhh.
Also, FYI - we stiff have yet to get that form in the mail for foster care.
have fun with the girls this weekend. I so wish I could have come too!
Will she need a brace or just pt?
Will she need to wear a brace or will she be doing physical therapy.
Post a Comment